quinta-feira, 18 de maio de 2023

I had another surgery

Last week I had another surgery, this time it was an angioplasty in the right groin.
And I'll have to have another angioplasty in 30 days. What the hell.
The surgery went very smoothly, with no need to be afraid.
The annoying thing was staying immobile as much as possible after the surgery. I couldn't get up. I stayed overnight in the hospital for observation.
To my dismay, I felt like peeing. I had a crazy bladder and I was sweating.
They gave me a potty that they call a parrot's beak there, but it was impossible for me to do it lying down or lying on my side.
Only after standing for hours and ordering the nurse that I needed a moment to stand and only standing would I be able to relieve myself.
I was advised that due to the place where I had the surgery I could not get up to avoid problems. Okay, I understand, but I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to relieve myself.
She helped me to my feet and I leaned my weight on my good leg. And phew! Fortunately. He was.
And dammit! I filled that chamber pot like I had a 5 liter bottle of water.
But apparently the medicines I received in the vein favored my pee production, as soon as I emptied my bladder and it was already full again, I endured as long as I could. I think that only on this day I peed about 4 to 5 very carefully, leaving the potty full.
Ufa. The night was quieter, I managed to sleep a little after midnight. I was sharing a room with 6 other patients.
The next day I was released at 4 pm.
I stayed another week at home doing the minimum effort and lying down. My groin turned dark purple and I felt a little ball where the hole was made. Now the skin color is improving.
Messing around with my computer, everything seemed to be going fine, but when I got to installing my HP scanner, it went wrong. And I couldn't install it even going to get web support on the HP site.
I'll have to take it somewhere to see if they can get a solution.
Damn it! I'm just wasting time to get back to drawing.

2 comentários:

Purgy disse...

Haven't been here in a long while hope you been okay.

travestis, funari e shemales disse...

I haven't been here for a long time either.
but I'm still alive. thanks for asking.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
também faz muito tempo que não venho aqui.
mas eu ainda estou vivo. obrigado por perguntar.